Изменение литургию в Сербской Православной Церкви

Православный христианин
Помаже Бог!

I apologize for my English because I am still studying Russian and but can't yet use it properly.
I am Serbian Orthodox christian. I wasn't sure where to post this theme so I chose this one.
We are having a division in our Serbian Orthodox church. There has been changes made in our liturgies that are causing much disturbance among the believers in Serbia. So I am trying to find a reason for this, and perhaps whether the same thing may be happening in other orthodox churches. In our liturgy the preparation for communion of the believers is suppose to be done only with the Blood and the Body of the Христос, now instead of that, it is combined also with the particles for Девы Марии and for the dead and the saints and it is being used for the communion. That is considered to be very different from how it is used to be done. Can I please have some feedback from you on how it is done in Russian orthodox church? Have there been any changes or attempts?

Крещён в Православии
Помаже Бог!

I apologize for my English because I am still studying Russian and but can't yet use it properly.
I am Serbian Orthodox christian. I wasn't sure where to post this theme so I chose this one.
We are having a division in our Serbian Orthodox church. There has been changes made in our liturgies that are causing much disturbance among the believers in Serbia. So I am trying to find a reason for this, and perhaps whether the same thing may be happening in other orthodox churches. In our liturgy the preparation for communion of the believers is suppose to be done only with the Blood and the Body of the Христос, now instead of that, it is combined also with the particles for Девы Марии and for the dead and the saints and it is being used for the communion. That is considered to be very different from how it is used to be done. Can I please have some feedback from you on how it is done in Russian orthodox church? Have there been any changes or attempts?
Welcome.
You have a strange innovation. We partake of the body and blood of Christ. Why is the virgin Mary and other dead saints? It is not Orthodox.

Православный христианин
We believe that is wrong as well, I don't know why they do it, I have heard some theories but nothing that makes sense. Some believe that it is because of ecumenism. I really don't know what else to do but to reach out to try to understand. Thank you for answering.
Нека вас Бог чува!

Крещён в Православии
We believe that is wrong as well, I don't know why they do it, I have heard some theories but nothing that makes sense. Some believe that it is because of ecumenism. I really don't know what else to do but to reach out to try to understand. Thank you for answering.
Нека вас Бог чува!
Greetings,
For a long time on the West there are these changes.. We can't influence it. All we can do is try to live the commandments of Jesus Christ, pray and give this situation to God's Providence.
God bless you.

Санкт-Петербург
Православный христианин
Помаже Бог!

Hi Milica,

As far as I understand, it is our tradition too when the Priest takes particles from other Prosphoras for The Virgin Maria, for John the Baptist and for other Saints. They are put on the discos separately from particles from the Lamb (bigger Prosphora). Particles from the Lamb (which symbolizes the Jesus Christ) are used for Eucharist only. Other particles are put into the Cup after Eucharist is received by all people. They are eaten by the Priest and the Deacon then.
No modernization so far in this regard!

May God bless you!

Helmond (Нидерланды)
Православный христианин
In our liturgy the preparation for communion of the believers is suppose to be done only with the Blood and the Body of the Христос, now instead of that, it is combined also with the particles for Девы Марии and for the dead and the saints and it is being used for the communion. That is considered to be very different from how it is used to be done. Can I please have some feedback from you on how it is done in Russian orthodox church? Have there been any changes or attempts?
Why do you think it is innovation? Have you checked your source of information? Look here:
paten2.jpg
images

Санкт-Петербург
Православный христианин
Сверху